• 1
  • Accounting in Hong Kong

    By Viktor15 Last Reply by Eminem Smith Saturday April 2021, 03:45 EDT

    Hi, guys! I want to start my company in Hong Kong, but I need help with the accountant. Could you tell me where I can find a competent Accountant to work with? Thank you in advance


Eminem Smith replied...

Hong Kong has a very good company that can help you not only with the accountant, but also with the registration of your company. See This Site for more information. There are very competent specialists who will help you. You will even get your personal accountant who will keep your paperwork in perfect order.