REPLIES
  • A diet whose protein comes from fish

By Oliu Kotar Last Reply by StephenChristian Wednesday December 2021, 06:47 EST

We shouldn't recommend that EVERYBODY adopt a fish-protein diet. Even though it's healthier than a red-meat-protein diet, if EVERYBODY went on the fish-protein diet, most of the fish we'd be eating would go extinct, rendering the whole diet impossible.

This looks like solid reasoning.

Even though recommending X makes sense (it's inherently a positive thing), if EVERYONE did X, then bad stuff would happen that would ultimately make X impossible. Therefore, we shouldn't try to get EVERYONE to do X.

Tasreh Nokil replied...

Hi people. You have brought up a good topic when you talk about the right diet. I love myself when I'm in good shape, so I constantly try different diets and, of course, go in for sports. After all, diets alone will not have a good effect. For this I recently bought myself Best Ab Rollers. After looking at revexpo.com , I determined that I would make a purchase here and I was satisfied.

coreanderson replied...

"Rule the kitchen" and master the art of deal hunting with Ninja Kitchen coupon codes. Ninja Kitchen crafts the tools you need to whip up smoothies, rock roasts and much more.

best comments replied...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Resolvly LLC

amir tav replied...

best comments replied...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! ดูหนัง

best comments replied...

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. iphone/mobile hack

amir tav replied...

best comments replied...

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. instagram free followers

amir tav replied...

best comments replied...

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. network cabling services

best comments replied...

This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. affordable cleaning services

amir tav replied...

best comments replied...

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. เว็บพนัน

best comments replied...

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 台北音響店

best comments replied...

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. csgo trade sites

best comments replied...

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it DOGELEXUS

coreanderson replied...

Books2Door Discount code is best code provided by Books2Door . Amazing Discount Offers Get, Books2Door & Promo Codes and save up to 75% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.

best comments replied...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. kseries-subthai.com

coreanderson replied...

Ruby Love Coupon Code is best code provided by Ruby Love. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Ruby Love Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 30% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and Ruby Love Promo Codes.