Back to Parent
1. Conceptualized different product concepts and scenarios
2. Created criteria for picking an concept and picked the most feasible, usable, and original concpet.
3. Brainstormed how the product would work with sensors and actuators
4. Created code for mechanisms
5. Prototyped circuitboard connections
6. Created housing for the product
7. Documented the project
Components for One Coaster:
1 - Circuit board
1 - Photon
8 - RGB LEDs
1 - Button
4 - 1000 Ω resistors
32 - Jumper wires
1 - Coaster housing
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment.