1. As can be seen from the above graphic, a majority of the 311 requests are from the block groups with known high concentration of poor housing conditions. This will be helpful in targeting residents and these groups can be targeted first.
2. There were multiple service requests for the same properties through the year. This shows a lag in the filing of requests and action being taken.
1. For data on county service requests regarding housing issues: Allegheny County Housing and Community Environment Inspections – WPRDC (https://data.wprdc.org/dataset/housing-and-community-environment-inspections)
2. For data regarding 311 requests: 311 Data – WPRDC (https://data.wprdc.org/dataset/311-data)
3. For data regarding housing conditions in Hill District : Market Value Analysis - Urban Redevelopment Authority (https://data.wprdc.org/dataset/market-value-analysis-urban-redevelopment-authority)
Case Study Analysis
Let us now look at some peculiar cases form the analysy
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment. .