1. People think that data is in the cloud, but it’s not. It’s in the ocean. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/10/technology/internet-cables-oceans.html
2. We live in the Cloud. https://news.microsoft.com/stories/microsoft-datacenter-tour/
3. Investigating Opaque Infrastructures With The Desktop Odometer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntpLWLoVFU
4. HERE IS THE ARTICLE YOU CAN SEND TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY SAY “BUT THE ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES WITH CRYPTOART WILL BE SOLVED SOON, RIGHT?” https://everestpipkin.medium.com/but-the-environmental-issues-with-cryptoart-1128ef72e6a3
5. Sharks Want to Bite Google's Undersea Cables https://www.wired.com/2014/08/shark-cable/
6. How data travels across the Internet https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/security-of-the-internet/bgp/
7. How does the internet cross the ocean? https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/how-does-the-internet-cross-the-ocean/
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment. .