Back to Parent
1. Most people who commented are my high school friends.
2. "Good job" is an implicit way of teasing that "wow you have a girlfriend." That is what most people did.
3. More people just "like" but do not comment anything.
4. Only one people noticed that this is a photography artwork.
5. First few comments vary a lot. But the later ones are actually the same.
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment.